Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I've been tagged

My sister tagged me with the 4th folder, 4th pic thing. The picture turned out to be very applicable for a post right now.

This is of our Browne family reunion 3 years ago. I was pregnant with Charlie. I know it was three years ago because another is planned for this June and we won't be able to make it back for it. I knew it was this year, but had really hoped it would be later in the summer, after we were back. We just can't afford to fly everyone home in June and then again in July. I'm going to really miss it. It's Dave's family officially but I feel very close to them. This year's picture will probably be twice as big with all the marriages and births. I'll be wishing I was there. Miss y'all, Brownes.

If you haven't done this yet, you are officially tagged.

No comments: