Sunday, January 18, 2009

Another Christmas

We had a great week with my parents. They brought with them more presents than the kids got on the real Christmas. :0 Of course the kids couldn't wait to open them. They all got things that they've played with all week long. And mom brought me and Dave tons of American food and spices. Plus our mail and packages we had sent to their house. I don't know how they fit any clothes in their suitcases. At least they had room for all the souvenirs they brought home.

2 comments:

emlizalmo said...

Oooo...what a great goodie bag? Is it all gone already?

Unknown said...

Milli,
I don't know how to get a birthday card to you so hope this will do. Have the most fun, different, exciting birthday ever. Hope you can catch the kisses I am sending your way. Love you and look forward to seeing you when you come back to Utah.
Great grandma Hawkins