Saturday, December 13, 2008

New family pics

So I finally found a photographer here. My friend Laura did all kinds of research for me and found Enrique Mora in Guadalajara for me. His website isn't great, but the photos looked better than any I had seen so far and time was getting short. I wanted to have it done by Christmas. So we booked him. Enrique doesn't actually speak very much English, but his partner Raul did, so we were able to communicate pretty well. I think that some of my friends and family that are photographers could have done a better job, but they didn't turn out too bad. I'm not going to share my favorite, because it will be my Christmas Card, but here are some of the others. I am glad I was able to get a family picture while we were here. And don't you love our Mexican attire?



9 comments:

sjo said...

So that's why Dave went to Mexico...to become one with facial hair. Great to see you guys. We'll miss you for our traditional Christmas lights, dinner and a movie this year.

-SteveO

Ry Guy said...

Hey, these pics are great. The first one and the one of you and Dave are the best, I think. Everybody is growing up way too fast. Tell them to stop...at least until y'all get back home.

Shawni said...

These pictures are beautiful! They turned out so great. What a cute family. I know I've said it before, but I love that you get to live in Mexico. What an experience!

Reed's Rat Race said...

The family photos look great Carrie! And Dave is even smiling in the pictures (unless that is an imposter).

Becky Bean said...

Everyone is looking great! We sure do miss y'all!

emlizalmo said...

WOOHOO! I want to jump for joy right now! That first picture is just beautiful. It really is Carrie. Everyone looks great, even bearded Davey. I'm so glad you did it...actually I'm so glad DAVE was willing to do it. I love them. You are beautiful.

Sarah and Cam said...

Cam and I think those pictures turned out way cute! Hope you guys are doing well out there! So many people in the ward ask about you!! :)

Jennica said...

So cute, your family is darling!

Deanne Dixon, Founder of KeepSee Creations, LLC said...

Those are happy smiles on your beautiful faces! Mexico must be agreeing with you. We miss you here (I miss you next to me in choir) and look forward to having you back, when you are ready. Hey, we have about a foot of snow for a white Christmas. Bet you can't say that!