Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Our Mexico Soundtrack

Maybe you noticed my new addition in the sidebar. Recently the construction workers outside our house have been bringing a radio to work and blasting music so close to our house you would think you were living next to Mariachis. A few of the songs have gotten into my head, so I thought I'd share them with you. Unfortunately, I don't know the names or artists, so I think it may take some time to find what I'm looking for. In the meantime, you can listen to the #1 hit song here and one that will always make me think of our construction worker friends.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

emlizalmo said...

This makes me laugh...I'm hoping that was what it was meant to do! :)

Anonymous said...

I love "Mexican Radio", alwaqys have, too funny. "1 2 3 Go" wasn't bad. I suppose if your going to be forced to listen to music it could be worse :D